More advantages of using EDI
In addition to having a strong position on the market, great customer service, and more time to spend on innovation or expanding your business, there are some other benefits of using EDI:
- Your inventory management, production, and purchasing process are much more accurate and faster because the system reports what its status is and what actions must be taken to meet supply and demand.
- Electronic documents are delivered quickly and without errors, saving you overhead costs.
- The EDI provides clear overviews of orders, deliveries, and stock, among others. You therefore know exactly what the state of affairs of your company is. It offers you the opportunity to draw up good quarterly and annual plans and you can use this to estimate whether you can expand if you want to grow.
- You save on operating costs and time, which you can spend on innovation or service to your customers to maintain and strengthen your position in the market.
- EDI is an affordable system, ideal for SMEs, retail, distributors, and factories. Investing in an EDI integration with NetSuite ERP is a strategic decision that yields greater profit. Both when it comes to finances and time.
Investing in an EDI integration with NetSuite ERP is a strategic decision that brings more profit. Both in terms of finances and time.
EDI is easy to use without a long familiarisation period.